Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hey everyone.. Erm today was good. Moring got wake up call for Babytan (: She was like " morning hubby (: you still sleeping ar?" Then i was like ya.. she say that i disturb your sleep ar? Haha :D i was like nope (: hehe so happy Baby call me wake up and she gave me morning kiss :P hahas ;) We chat for the whole morning (: Then after that she have to call her Mummy.. So we put down... ): But baby call me back (: Then we talk and chat chat again but have to put down.. Baby have to go out.. Go out to temple to pray then she go her nai nai house (: When she reach she will call me (: After that i had my luch.. had sandwitch with milo (: Very nice, dad make de. Waited for baby to call back.. After that we talked again (: talk to her till about 4, 5 plus like that.. Then my Mummy ask me to bring my sister to see doctor.. so have to put down the phone ): After that went to bathe.. Bathe finish le, then Sis don want to go.. she scared that she faint.. lols.. After that called baby again(: chat chat with her till now So happy and funny at the same time :D Now still chatting with her (: Sad tmr got Comman test ): i don like.. i will fail.. nevermind.. don care.. okays thats all.. Hope "teacher NT" will give me A's ;)
ILOVEYOUBABY
1110110
im scared.. i hope that nothing will happen o' god please help me
Ireallyloveyouidonwanttoloseyou :(