Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy 6th Month baby!



10.07.2010
Today Woke up early, Can't Wait for badminton later! Haha! talked to baby for a while.. After that have to go out eat at Han River :( Can't talk to baby.. Never mind.. After that waited for taxi. But so long.. So wanted to go Tam Mart. But saw a Cab, Board it. Cab to Simei.. On the way there Baby called me.. Chat with her till i reach. After that eat and eat. Finish about 2 plus.. Sms baby, Took Mrt to Pasir Ris then Bused to baby house! Reach her house then exchanged gift with her :) Hers looks bigger then mind!! :) Haha Can't wait to play badminton with baby later! Baby got ready then we left to play badminton. Reach there then got problem alr.. Got people playing the court. So we keep on changing place.. After that we got to play! haha! Yes! played with baby then she win me :( hahas Jk! :) Finish then change shirt. After that went to White sand to eat and buy something.. Went to eat Sakae Sushi. So paiseh her parents pay.. After that went to Popular to buy things.. And then went to NTUC, buy things also.. After that Her mummy buy Fruits for me again.. :) walked with baby the whole time :) After that Baby dad send me back.. I really must Thank her for to day :) I love her!! Muacks!!! Thats for today!
11.07.2010
HEY!!!! Today was my happiest day of my of life!! Morning woke up about 9 plus, Me waited for baby to sms me, But she in the end called me :) Talked to her in the morning! After that her Mummy came back. After that packed my room, Waiting for baby to call me back.. But didn't called back.. So I called Baby.. she in the car.. So ask her to call me when she reach her nai nai house.. So now talking to her! Okays thats it!