Saturday, July 24, 2010

Burst...

Today morning woke up about 5-6 plus... after that cycle to school wanted to meet baby.. but I was late ): see her from her classroom there (: so happy is like i never see you in my whole life! After that pei baby for a while then go back class.. Cant wait for Recess.. Then the bell rang! WOO i rush to baby class.. Pei her the whole recess, Both of us make our wish at 11.11am (: after have to go back to class ler.. ): i don know why i am sad.. maybe i was miss you to much.. Self study really suck.. i don know why i was so emo.. went to cut myself.. ): Sms baby after that i miss her a lot... Baby ask me that i want to go her house mah? so i did go her house (: Stay at her house for a while.. After that we went to minimart to buy sweet(: After buying baby needed to go for her Cca , so we rush to school.. Walk quite fast.. don want baby to be late.. After that walked her to her Cca (: I went for my cca. The ISH soo full.. So many people.. played ball for a while.. but after that don want to play ler.. during Cca i sprain my ankle.. ): PAIN!! but didn't care that much.. So continue playing TT.. Didn't know why emo again.. After that was okay (: sms baby ask her to be careful (: walk to her house downstairs to collect my bike (: baby wanted so see me(: so when i reach her house she came out.. talk to her for a while.. After that have to say good bye to her.. ): Sad.. Went to her house the minimart to buy water.. After that cycle back home.. on the way home sprain my ankle again!! Fall off bike.. Ouch!! slowly cycle back.. After that baby called chat for a while.. Then baby told me that her handphone bill burst.. ): i think 100 plus? yeah think so.. Her mummy say that cannot sms me.. till the bill go down ): But at least can talk on the phone.. But not very long, Better than nothing! (: After msn baby chat chat Then baby went to sleep while i post this (: she want to see my post (: Well baby? Hubby post ler, hope you like my Compo (; hahas :D As you can see my blog is dead.. but baby ask me to make my blog a live (: Listen to her because she is the only one! Pkay thats all Thank you baby!

You never fail to make me smile :D

i will not lose you! iloveyoubabytan!
110110