Saturday, July 3, 2010

Again? :(

Hi everyone... my blog no one tagged the.. :( Only Baby tagged me:) Anyway, today woke up at 9.30am because of alarm clock. waiting for baby wake up call:) But didn't.. Never mind :) chat with her at 10.15am :) chat till 12pm like that.. after that a sad news.... Baby staying at her Nainai house till Monday :( later she going out for dinner.. I miss her so much.. Bathed, Wanted to use com, but the com fail me D: Never mind, after that went to buy dinner:) came back home to eat dinner... after that com failed me again.. Then Recuse came.. my daddy help me do.. After that can alr.. Waited for baby to call me.. waited and waited... Then i smsed baby.. Few mins again she called!! YAY! hahas :D Now talking to her! But sadly cant see her... anyway iloveyoubaby!

Iwillmissyoubadly:(