Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shoot Out...

Wednesday
Today was interesting.. My mum ask me to help her do things.. In the morning was raining again-.- sigh... woke up about 8 plus.. sms baby told her have to pass my mum her things.. waited for quite long, tired.. after that left her student care center to Long Jon Sliver.. bought and sat.. but i spill my cup of cold cold water, as the weather is still raining.. so it was very cold.. Ate coldly, alone... After that sms baby.. miss her a lot.. One week..=( Reach home after that my sis told me to buy lunch for her.. So went out.. Cold again.. Reach home finally called baby! Talk to her while she played maple.. talk till i was about to sleep but i didn't... But in the end she still win =) So i went to sleep till 6 plus.. Dad came back.. Ate dinner chat with baby after that but for a while.. promise her that will chat with her tmr.. Because i told her that i don't want her phone to no batt.. So ent to sleep at 11pm..
Thursday
Today i woke up about 8 plus? woke up bathe. went to my teacher's house.. reach there at 9am sharp after that i was thinking that i will the camera and leave.. But i was Wrong.. We went to Changi Airport to pics over there for photo competition.. Baby called.. I told her i was sorry about it because i really didn't know and want to go.. But i have to go..=( Baby sound very sad... My heart was very pain.. Because i promise that i will chat with her today... but ... but... haiz.. :\ after that went to burger king to eat.. I was not in the mood to eat.. but just eat.. because i was still sad about my promise to baby.. Bused to my teacher's house.. Went to upload the pics.. it was long.. So went to my teacher's house park downstairs.. Took pics of birds.. after that went back to his house to check the photo.. After that he have to bring his baby to medical check up.. So left his house at 12plus. now came back to blog..
I'm so disappointed with myself.. i promise that i will be with u chatting today at home.. But i was wrong.. i'm really sorry,.. really i hope that u forgive me.. i know that i disappointed u.. but i didn't expect it i'm really sorry.. I hope that u are not angry or sad.. :\

I"msorrybaby:\