Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Disappointed

Well long story.. Today was disappointing.. Suppose to be with baby, but everything turn wrong.. Her dad should have pick her up yesterday but didn't and have to stay at her uncle house.. I thought i get to see her but i was wrong.. I was hopping that this day come but was wrong.. Its so hard for me to accept it.. i kept thinking why must it be like that.. Is god being unfair to me? I can't blame him.. I can't blame anyone, maybe my luck is not good.. I just hope that tmr i can be with her the whole day.. I wish that nothing will happen again.. If it happen i'm going crazy.. I have never felt like this before... Never ever.. i have never fall in love with u like this before.. I can only pray that tmr i can see u, touch u and kiss u.. I miss u a lot.. No words can explain how much i miss you..
iloveyounicoletan